Home

2013年12月24日星期二

Praying mantis

Eventually I decide to create the English version blog for my praying mantis recording.
I have been keeping these little aliens since I was in the kindergarten (around 5), which means I am already in this hobby for more than 16 years as I currently just passed my 22nd birthday.

Things keep changing, I once told my friends that no matter how busy I would be, I would never give up tracking mantis but I failed in the beginning of this year. I was overloaded by the school work and seemed to have some health issue therefore I sent/sold all the mantis that I was keeping and left the hobby in April.Nevertheless, I returned hobby in the August and got to know some extremely nice and professional guys ( UU and Xiaoyu, thanks to Zmonster),who are very adimirable and knowledgeable.

I started re-collecting some nice species that I kept before and still, continuing seeking Hooded mantis ( Choeradodis sp from mid/south America). The journey will never end, the story will always continue.



Rhombodera stalli L3 nymph


Jason
Dec 24, 2013

没有评论:

发表评论